| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Neuquen in February is really warm at 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.3 °C (86.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.8 °C (56.8 °F).
- In February the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 16.5 °C (29.7 °F).
- The weather in February is droughty. A feeble 14.6mm (0.6in) of water is dropped.
- The shortest day is 13:06 long and the longest day is 14:08 long with an average length of 13:38.
Check the distance to and compare the Neuquen February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Neuquen, Argentina
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Neuquen:
- Malarg E, Argentina - 404.5 kms (251.4 miles) NNW
- El Tambillo, Chile - 425.9 kms (264.7 miles) WNW
- Angol-Los Estanques, Chile - 413.2 kms (256.8 miles) WNW
- Los Sauces-Sendos, Chile - 422 kms (262.2 miles) WNW
- Temuco-Maquehue, Chile - 390.4 kms (242.6 miles) W
- Curaco En Balsa, Chile - 351.6 kms (218.5 miles) W
- Flor Del Lago, Chile - 343.5 kms (213.5 miles) W
- Purulon-Escuela Agricol, Chile - 389.1 kms (241.8 miles) W
- San Jose De La Mariquin, Chile - 422.2 kms (262.3 miles) W
- Valdivia-Pichoy, Chile - 348.7 kms (216.7 miles) WSW
- Panguipulli, Chile - 367.5 kms (228.4 miles) WSW
- Lago Ranco, Chile - 386.7 kms (240.3 miles) WSW
- Bariloche, Argentina - 355.6 kms (221 miles) SW
- Maquinchao, Argentina - 260.8 kms (162.1 miles) S